In addition to providing mild HBOT treatments at our facilities, Community Hyperbaric sells Summit To Sea portable hyperbaric chambers. Our mission is to make hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) available to those who may benefit from it, and to empower people to use it to increase their health, functionality and ability to enjoy life. Please click on the pictures below for more details.
Contact Us If You Have Questions!
- We ship directly from the manufacturer to you, so that your chamber will arrive as soon as possible.
- Hyperbaric Chambers are considered Class II Medical Devices and are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. FDA regulations require a physician’s referral to purchase a hyperbaric chamberChamber prices listed do not include shipping. Please see estimated shipping charges for each model above.
- We accept payment by bank to bank wire transfer and VISA, MC or Discover card. If paying by credit card, a 3% fee will be added.
- Please note, you may also wish to use an oxygen concentrator, which converts room air (21% oxygen) to approximately 90-95% oxygen. The size of your chamber will determine what volume oxygen concentrator is appropriate. At your request, we are happy to assist you in purchasing this equipment.
- In support of our military and the sacrifices that they and their families make we offer a special discount to all active and retired military personnel on all hyperbaric chambers. To receive this discount, please send us a copy of your military identification card.
The following groups specialize in financing medical equipment purchases.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Summit to Sea warrants its chambers against defect for two years from purchase. The warranty covers parts and labor to repair the Summit to Sea system. Summit to Sea, at its option and sole discretion, will repair or replace the warranty item. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of misuse or unauthorized modification. Shipping to and from Summit to Sea is the customer’s responsibility. Please avoid using peanut-style Styrofoam bits when shipping a chamber to Summit to Sea for return or repair. Shipments received from customers using this type of packaging will be charged an extra $50 fee for disposal.
Summit to Sea warrants all components on its chambers—including zippers, windows, seams, valves, and hoses. In other words, if it came from Summit to Sea we will stand behind our product!
Extended warranties are available for purchase anytime within the two year warranty period and also cover all components—including zippers, windows, seams, valves, hoses, etc. Contact Community Hyperbaric to purchase your extended warranty.
Summit to Sea is confident in the quality and ergonomics of their products and offers an unconditional return policy on any purchase within the first 15 days from delivery. A full refund, minus original shipping charges, will be issued provided that the chamber is received in its original condition. In the event the chamber is returned damaged, dirty, or missing components there will be a charge to bring the chamber back to its original condition. The customer accepts responsibility for the cost of shipping the product back to the Summit to Sea. Please avoid using peanut-style Styrofoam bits when shipping a chamber to Summit to Sea for return or repair. Shipments received from customers using this type of packaging will be charged an extra $50 fee for disposal.
The content and information provided here within is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. Please consult a physician before pursuing any form of medical treatment, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy. No claims are made as to the effectiveness of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in the treatment of specific conditions. Community Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy makes no express or implied warranty regarding any health benefits that may be derived from the use of a hyperbaric chamber. A portable hyperbaric oxygen chamber is a Class II Medical Device, and as such its use or purchase requires a physician’s prescription.
No warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are made or implied, and buyer agrees to hold Community Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy harmless from any and all claims arising from the purchase and use of these chambers.